13 Day Tokyo to Tokyo, Japan
Why we rate it
- Immerse yourself in Japanese culture
- Learn to make sushi, sample samurai, meditation experience
- Calligraphy class
- Epic sites and off-the-beaten-track
- Explore Japan’s beautiful countryside, with its shrines, temples and endless hiking trails
- All hostels are safe, clean and hygienic and have their own unique charm. Standard accommodation is in dorm rooms but upgrading to a single, twin or double room is available on request.
start + finish
We meet at 10:00 on the first morning at Tokyo House Inn. This is where we stay the first night and is in Shinjuku- a fun, buzzing central part of Tokyo. We will provide clear instructions how to get here from the airport. It takes approx 1 hour to get here from the airport. We can deal with late arrivals and you will be back in Tokyo by 4pm or can get a flight out of Osaka at after midday on day 13.
The address is: 1 Chome-12-27 Okubo, Shinjuku, Tokyo 169-0072, Japan
- Flights to and from Japan
- Aside from the many free unmissable activities The Dragon Trip offers you, we also offer some extra activities which are great value for money, safe and fun.
- Food and drinks
- Any train/bus tickets for journeys made after the trip
- Accommodation is not provided the night before Day 1 of your trip or for the night of the last day of your trip.
Nice and easy! They’re are available upon arrival for over 60 countries including the UK, US, Canada, Australia and EU countries.
We require all our customers to have backpackers travel insurance when coming on the trip. Please bring details of your travel insurance along with you. In the event of an accident, we may need contact your insurance company on your behalf, so we will need the insurance company’s name and phone number and your policy number.
- Travel insurance policy
- Japanese yen or credit/debit card
- Photocopies of insurance policy, bank cards, passport photo page, visa
- Student card if you have one, as there are a few student deals on the trip
- Camera and charger – Japan is a photographer’s dream!
- Small first aid kit with medicine for diarrhea, paracetamol, disinfectant etc.
- A big bag and a small rucksack. We sometimes get separated from our big bags, so you’ll need to keep your valuables with you in a small bag.
- Sensible walking shoes
- Swimming costume
- Lightweight waterproof