Awesome Adventures Fiji: Fiji Island Escapes - Wayalailai Ecohaven Resort
If you have limited time in Fiji or just want to visit one place, chill out and relax, a ‘Fiji Island Escape’ package is the way to go. Choose your length of stay (3 days, 5 days or 7 days) and if you have time, add extra nights to suit. There are daily departures for all options.
Wayalailai Ecohaven Resort
Located in the wonderfully scenic area at the bottom of the Yasawa chain, Wayalailai Ecohaven Resort is set on a beautiful hillside with views across the channel to the amazing rock formations on Kuata Island. Wayalailai Ecohaven Resort is proudly 100% Fijian owned and you’ll be welcomed by the locals and made to feel a part of their village.
The dining room at the resort has a large outside deck area to enjoy a meal or sip a cocktail and relax with a great view. Or you could take a short stroll to the gorgeous beach below and enjoy a wide variety of land and marine activities from diving through to trekking.
With an incredible summit walk and spectacular views of the Yasawa islands, its no wonder Wayalailai Ecohaven Resort is a popular place.
• Guided summit hike at sunset and sunrise • Snorkelling equipment hire
• Village visits • Hand line fishing trips • Beach picnic boat trips • Diving
• Outer reef snorkelling/shark viewing trip • Guided kayaking trip
• Church on Sunday • Island massage • Kava ceremony • Shark feeding
· Prices are per person and include transfers, accommodation and meals
· Resort is located on Waya Lailai Island
· BONUS OFFER for bookings of 4 nights or more: Guided village and school visit
· Wayalailai Ecohaven Resort is classified as 1 & 2 coconut accommodation depending on the room type
Departs Denarau Marina daily at 8:30am
Note: Departure and return times are subject to change