Bamboo Travellers: Accommodation
Bamboo is Beautiful Fiji's fun, friendly and atmospheric budget traveller base. Located within a cluster of cool hostels in the midst of Nadi's Backpacker Beach, it’s an ideal spot to stay to acclimatise, meet people, craft travel plans, and then launch out to some islands! Relax under a huge traditional Fijian thatch hut, swim and play down the sandy stretch of Wailoaloa Beach, swing in a hammock and enjoy the tropical surroundings.
In a nutshell, Bamboo offers...
- A swimming pool on the beach
- A sunset beach bar
- FREE activities everyday
- FREE Wifi everywhere
- A location in the heart of Nadi's backpacker beach and only 10 minutes' drive from the international airport.
- Cheap & easy 24-hour airport pick-up
- An adventure travel desk to book tours to the most fun, beautiful and cheap spots in Fiji
- Delicious, cheap food at 'Travellers Cafe', featuring daily specials and traditional Fijian cuisine
- Live acoustic Fiji-style music every night
- A variety of clean and comfortable rooms
- FREE luggage storage
- Kava parties!
- Beach bonfires
- Daily volleyball sessions
- ATM & currency exchange
Seamless connections with all main travel operators including Awesome Adventures, Feejee Experience, Captain Cook Cruises, and the Mamanuca Backpacker Boat. Local buses also stop outside throughout the day.
Airport pickup is available 24/7. Front Desk is open 24/7. Please send us your flight number more than 24 hours in advance of arrival to secure an airport pickup plan.
F$4 per person Airport pickup available