Jetboards Fiji: Flyboard & Hoverboard 1hr Combo
Inspired by the Back to the Future movie and famous Silver Surfer; it's a hydro-propelled board, attached to a jet ski, via an 18 m-long hose. This pumps water that is expelled through a single nozzle with enough energy to propel the rider through the air at adrenalin-pumping speeds and ...
- Be one of the first in Fiji to experience the latest craze that is hoverboarding
- Imagine it as surfing, flying, snowboarding, wakeboarding on the water.
- These new boards are great for performing awesome aerial maneuvers like flips and cork screws
- Tick off two bucketlist experiences
- Record the experience on a hired go pro
- Arrival at Wailoaloa Beach and met by Jetboards NZ staff (weekends Beachcomber Island)
- Life Jacket sizing and introduction to activity
- Safety Briefing, fill out waiver and Onshore Training (15mins)
- Flyboard & Hoverboard Experience on the water with instructor accompanying you on a Jet Ski (45mins)
- Flyboard experience first then switch over to hoverbord by detaching from hose and swaping over boards
- Towel provided after experience
Open 7-days a week (subject to availibility) and operating from Beachcomber Island on the weekends.
Transfers available from Nadi area for FJ$20pp by calling (+679) 9273580 or from Coral Coast approximately FJ$60 return.
- Go Pro Hire NZD $50 (incl. SD Card) paid on arrival
- Drone Filming NZD $100 (incl. SD Card) paid on arrival - only available on weekends at Beachcomber