Raging Thunder: Awesome Foursome Tully Rafting + Full Day Fitzroy Island with Half Day Sea Kayaking (Code DIP)
- Up to 5 hours White Water Rafting
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary
- BBQ lunch beside the river
- Accommodation transfers
Bring with you:
Ticket, Swimming costume (you will get wet), Lace up shoes or sandals that won't fall off (shoes available for hire), Towel, Suncreen, money for photo’s & Rafting levy
- Insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges of $30.00pp is payable on the day of travel.
- Action photo's are available on the day
- Return ferry transfers
- 3 hour morning or afternoon tour fully guided sea kayak tour, with all tuition provided and no experience necessary
- Full day on the island with half a day of leisure
- Picnic lunch
- Snorkelling equipment inc prescription masks if required, which can be used all day
- Stinger Suits (Nov - May)
What to bring:
Swimming costume, camera, sunscreen, hat, towel, money for drinks & Levy, ticket.
- Insurance charges, port fees, fuel surcharges, administration charges & GST of $10.00pp is payable on the day.
- Min age 14yrs old. Not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
Spend the day with Raging Thunder Rafting the Mighty Tully River, regarded as the best rafting river across Australia and New Zealand. The Tully River is situated in stunning World Heritage Listed rainforest and offers an awesome day out rafting grade three and four rapids for up to five hours.
Fitzroy Island was once part of the mainland, before being separated by rising waters. Over time a fringing coral reef surrounded the island, providing a sheltered home for a variety of fish and coral species. The Island's 339 hectares are covered in lush rainforest with 94% of the island (326 hectares), protected and managed as a National Park. Walking tracks for all levels of fitness allow you to explore areas of the island at your leisure.
There is so much to do on Fitzroy Island, and the best part is it's only 45 minutes from Cairns !
This fully guided tour offers a tranquil way to see the beauty of the reef and Fitzroy Island (and requires no previous experience). Cruise to Fitzroy Island by fast catamaran, have a safety briefing before taking to the water to explore this remote island's hidden delights and private beaches.
Daily Ex Cairns 6.30am | Returns 5.30pm
Daily Ex Mission Beach 7.30am | Returns 4.30pm
8.15am Check in at The Reef Fleet Terminal
9.00am Depart for the Sea Kayaking Tour
Rafting - Insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges of $30.00pp is payable on the day of travel.
Sea kayaking - Insurance charges, port fees, fuel surcharges, administration charges & GST of $10.00pp is payable on the day.