UltimateThailand: 10 Days/ 10 Nights
Thailand is an amazing place to visit, with loads to see, do and discover. From the bustling streets of Bangkok, to the tranquil lakes of Khao Sok National Park, it's an experience you'll never forget. However, travelling alone and in a foreign country can be a daunting prospect, and some things are better shared, so Ultimate Thailand brings people together!
Backpacking with us is the best way to travel if you want to explore, get up close and truely experience Thailand's beauty while travelling responsibly and respecting Thai culture.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS TRIP
- Discover buzzing Bangkok at day and night. Khao San Road is not to be missed and be prepared for a few surprises!
- Had a horrible night cramped in a bus or train before? Not here! Own bed, party and great food on our overnight train.
- Sleep in the middle of a lake on floating rafthouses, wet dreams included!
- Explore wildlife during a night safari and take a moonlit swim in the lake.
- Welcome to the jungle! Lushest green you'll ever see and wild monkeys that are always hungry!
- Longtail boat rides between stunning islands.
- Fire Show (definitely nothing you should try at home) in Koh Phi Phi and drinks until you finished counting stars.
- See 'THE BEACH' and swim where Leo had a blast once
- Full Moon Party, Half Moon Party, Black Moon Festival - you choose when you're ready to dance your feet off!
- Airport Transfer to your accommodation
- 10 Nights Accommodation
- Transfers and Activities during the trip
- Some meals and drinks
- Fun times with our awesome group leaders and local Thai guides
- Help and advice for whatever you want to do after
Day 1: Meet the group in Bangkok
- Airport Transfer to your accommodation near Khao San Road
- Welcome Dinner and Drinks (6pm)
Day 2: Discover buzzing Bangkok
- River Cruise, visit Temples and famous Markets
- Bangkok party night, we'll take you to our favourite spots
Day 3: Recover!
- Sleep in after a crazy night
- Do some last minute shopping at the markets
- Get ready for the overnight sleeper train
Day 4: Khao Sok National Park - Floating Rafthouses
- Travel by longtail boat and arrive at Khao Sok National Park
- Go Jungle Trekking and caving (seasonal)
- Night safari to see hornbills
- Sleep in a floating bamboo rafthouse in the middle of the lake
Day 5: Khao Sok Jungle Village
- Morning Safari to see monkeys, visit Monkey Temple
- Longtail boat to Khao Sok Jungle Village
- Dinner and drinks
Day 6: Koh Phi Phi!
- Travel to stunning Koh Phi Phi
- Take a swim, chill and relax
- See a Fire Show while slurping cocktails at the beach
Day 7: See THE BEACH - Maya Bay
- Koh Phi Phi island boat tour
- Explore the stunning scenery that you've seen in 'The Beach'
- Koh Phi Phi beach party night
Day 8-10: Full Moon Party!!
- Stay 3 nights in Koh Phangan
- Dance your feet off at one of the full, half or black moon parties
- Starts in: Bangkok on selected Mondays (we'll arrange your airport shuttle)
- Arrival on Monday is recommended. If arriving before, extra nights can be arranged. Please get in touch..
- April: 13th / 27th
- May: 11th / 25th
- June: 8th / 22nd
- July: 6th / 20th
- August: 3rd / 17th / 31st
- September: 14th / 28th
- October: 12th / 19th / 26th
- November: 9th / 23rd
- December: 7th
- January: 4th / 18th
- February: 1st / 15th / 29th
- March: 14th / 28th
*Please use the live availability feature to check most up to date availability. If preferred start date is unavailable, please contact us to join the waiting list or check for cancellations.